Sunday, September 26, 2010

Okay sorry.

I didn't literally say anything but had to get it out.

I think Tim Burton is embarrassed.  Why doesn't he like his daughter?  Why does he just like his son?

At least I didn't literally say it.  Phew.  Tim does act like having his daughter was a mistake and I don't know why.  I want to see more pictures of them together.  I wonder if it's because she's a girl or he doesn't talk to 2-year-olds as much as older people than that.

I don't want to say it, but his daughter is pretty bad.  She seems spoiled, like she can see Tim and other kids can't.  Tim Burton is a public figure.

It seems like immature Tim regrets it now.  I know he did it for Johnny because he had kids.  Why is everything about their kids?  I am going to de-fan myself in that respect.

No comments:

Post a Comment